Customized Management Consulting Services
Terri Phillips is the founding principal consultant and owner of SJD Consulting, LLC where she provides management consulting services to a wide array of clients. She has over 35 years of experience working with multiple professional organizations, including 15 years providing technical sales support, strategy design and implementation with IBM and IBM Remarketers.
Terri works closely with her clients and builds a strong partnership focused on the client’s intended outcomes. She has been trained and practices a variety of facilitation frameworks to support her clients and ensure a highly participative and engaging planning and problem solving process.
Her approach to facilitation and consulting is grounded in these core beliefs
- Individuals are committed to that which they help create.
- Bringing key leaders together to participate in the planning process increases the likelihood of their commitment to the direction of the organization.
- Those who will be most impacted by a decision should have a voice in shaping it.
- Team members involved in a participative planning process are more likely to feel a sense of ownership for the jointly developed solution.
- The most robust, creative, and sustainable solutions come from embracing diverse viewpoints.
- Involving more people with different perspectives in the planning process will generate new insights into problems and encourage a fresh look at opportunities.